Alfa Sound

You Wrote:
         Subject: RE: Spider middle muffler
Russ, i want my alfa spider to sound like the second speaker icon at the
alfa website:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/azalfa/index.cfm. Please give it a listen and tell
me how to get that sound.Thanks, ev

My 86 Spider has an early split manifold, a straight pipe to the middle
muffler and out the back...  It's sounds somewhat like what you want,
except I believe the engine you are referencing has more than just an
exhaust mods...  The way it reved and the throatiness of the note says
engine work....

OMO
Gabriel Forzano