RE: All this talk about cat converters

Surely, in the interests of PR, Audi could simply provide a new cat to be
fitted in place of the empty one?

Even if the "duped" owner has to fork out, the new cat must be available?

$4000? Is that HK dollars?

I can't imagine it takes anything other than fitting a working cat to get
the emissions down.

nk