Center guibo goes BANG.

Well, I got to experience a center flex joint coming undone. Lost one big
chunk and it took out the automatic shift linkage. Its currently stuck in 2nd
gear.  :-(  Luckily I was only 3/4 of a mile from home.  It limped home and
it didn't even vibrate. Go figure. At least its an indication that its still
attached. I will need to replace the center disc and the support bearing.
Just need to find in print on the PROPER PROCEEDURE. (No flames please) I'm a
trained mechanic, just want the proceedure. I don't have any books. ( I
really should buy a set).  So, if anyone could send me the pages pertaining
to this, PLEASE. Pretty please, with a cherry on top?   Thanks in advance.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum ( automatic stuck in second gear and can't be started)
82 Lancia Zagato