Re: Initial setting for Koni sports

Sorta kinda on this same subject... I have a set of Koni reds in my
'74 Spider and they feel a little on the soft side. I'd like to
stiffen them up a bit but have no documentation on them. Which way do
I turn them to get them stiffer, clockwise on counter clockwise when
looking down at the top of the shock body?

Thanks a lot,

Ed
Loveland, CO.