>>Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:22:05 +1000
From: Stuart Thomson <stuart.thomson@domain.elided>
Subject: Damien's Koni's

Hi All,

According to our local Koni distributor, who spoke at the club meeting
last week, the Koni shocks are set at the factory for standard
suspension, no adjustment necessary.  The adjustment mechanism is there
to take up wear only.  Usually they are set at full soft (which is
generally harder than the stock, worn? dampers).  So take em out of the
box and bolt em on.

Cheers
Stuart
On Wednesday, June 19, 2002, at 05:57 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

> From: "Crane, Damien" <Damien.Crane@domain.elided>
> Subject: Initial setting for Koni sports
>
> Greetings to all
>
> I have a quick question.  I just got some much need Koni Sports for my
> 88
> Verde.  Assuming that I have stock springs, does anyone have a
> suggestion
> for an initial setting to match those springs, either in # of turns
> or % of
> the way from soft to hard?    (or maybe they are correctly preset from
> Koni?)
<<