For Sale: 1973 GTV -- with pictures this time

Digesti-

I finally have my pictures back and posted for my '73 GTV.  Please find my
ad repeated below along with a link to the pictures.

1973 Alfa Romeo GTV

- Champaign metallic exterior/Black interior
- Immaculate inside and out
- No rust anywhere
- 145,000+ miles
- Engine rebuilt 13,000+ miles ago by Dennis Black at the Speed Factory
- Euro cams
- Ward and Deane suspension
- Koni yellow shocks
- Cromodora Daytona wheels
- Recaro SE seats installed - original seats included
- Momo steering wheel
- Garage kept, covered and babied
- All work performed by Glynn Motorsports
- Loves to run
- Former Jonathan Kirshtein car

Price $12,500 negotiable
Car located in Marblehead, MA

http://www.devereuxgroup.com/gtv/

Feel free to call/e-mail with questions.

Stefan

--
Stefan Roeser
Tel: (W) 781-631-9213