Roundtail wiring

In #836 Paul comments: "I need a wiring diagram for the hazzard-warning
light system on a U.S. spec, 1967 roundtail. Can anyone supply or direct
me to a resource to get one?"

******

Paul, yes, I have made one. Let's see now how much do I owe on my
combined credit cards? Okay, it will cost you $5,6024.37 for the 'secret
formula'.

A many number of months ago, I too asked the same question from this
august group. Zipppo, nada, hit the road Jack. Ergo, I solved / resolved
it on my ownabout 20 +++ hours later. Called hit...or...miss electrical
engineering.

I'm sure if I knew you I'd love you like a son. However, if you want the
secret formula, note above amount. I'll call you with the Swiss Bank
account number.

Should you prefer not to undertake this mission...have fun.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA (a tiny little hamlet on occasion under the protection
of the Swiss government).