Veloce Register Update with lots of cars

I found some missing files in a box while sorting this morning. I have updated the register to show following cars.

2- Sprint Speciale's
6- 750 Spider Veloce's (10449,10596,07559, 04353,05558,170811)
5- 101 Spider Veloce's 390778,390798,390270,390216,390364)
2- Sprint Veloce's (07501, 23908)

Anyone that says keeping a register updated is easy is full of hot air. This is major work to keep it all straight and all the hours!
I apologize to those whose cars were sent to me last year and never got on the register..they are there now. Moving twice and wiping my harddrive twice caused me to lose alot of files and photos of Veloces. Anyone that knows of any Veloce's or blocks are encouraged to send me the information.

I hope to see you at the Alfa Convention on the 4th of July weekend
Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net
1600 Veloce