78 spider top

Just replaced the top on my spider with one from IAP, no real problems, just
read the instructions slowly and did it by th old check list procedures.  One
question, at the end of the "base" at the bottom of the top, quite  a few
small sheet metal screws hold the top down securely.  However, at the ends
nearest the door, the instructions say a bolt is used.  Mine had no bolts, can
anyone give a size or suggest anything.  I'm in the boondocks of southern
Maryland, wonderful place to live but little technology of the Italian flavor