RE: Bleeding Dual Circuit 69 Brakes Again and Again and...

Having seen Scott in person, another possibility comes to mind when
considering his Berlina brake feel issue.  As the many engineer-types who
frequent this august discussion can surely explain much better than I, for a
given length and dimension, a steel bar like the brake pedal arm can only
withstand a certain amount of pressure before it begins to deform.

In other words, I think the dang pedal is bending under the assault of those
Sequoia-sized thighs!  Thank you!  Thank you, ladies and germs.  I'm here all
week...

For Mitch's problem, I'm throwing in with the "MC is not sealing in spite of
rebuild" crowd.  I had the same problem after rebuilding a clutch MC last
year, had to do the job over because one seal had a small flaw (I probably
pinched it while putting the piston back in) and was letting fluid by.

Scott, you mentioned significant glazing of the rotors and the pads.  Did you
do anything to rough up the rotors when you installed the new pads?  In the
scrolls of automotive legend that hath filtered down from my forefathers, it
was always advised to take a little sandpaper to those rotors to take off the
glaze and help with new pad seating.  Kinda like honing cylinders for new
rings.

Cheers,
Tony