Spider A/C Compressor Bracket

I was digging through some boxes of parts and found that I still have a lovely aluminum compressor mounting bracket, a left over part from when I went through that silly undertaking of adding air conditioning to my Spider.
Anyway, due to the recent surge in posts on the topic of A/C, I thought I would see if anyone needs it.
If so just let me know.
Oh, I believe it is from a mid-eighties Spider. It puts the compressor on the drivers side of the engine, just above the alternator. I ended up using a steel bracket on the advice of an "Alfa mechanic" that I have since learned didn't really know that much about Alfas. He claimed the aluminum versions were prone to cracking.

Tony Martie 78 Spider
TM PhotoDesign
http://tmpd.net
phone 469 233-TMPD (8673)