Berlina brakes

    I don't know if this was mentioned but you might take a look at your
Master cyl and see if it's a 20 mm or a 22 mm.
    I don't know when the changeover was but If you've got a 20 you can
change it to a 22 mm and reduce your pedal travel and get a firmer feel.
It may be part of the difference you notice between the two cars
    Also check your free play.
    I don't have any complaints about my stock brakes or booster. (when
they work)

.--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com
503-657-1160
Commercial Coffee Equipment Sales and Service since 1992