tea tray

I really can't believe all this discussion about the purpose of the tea tray. It seemed blatantly obvious that it was an access panel for hood release after the two cables break. The proof is that by the time both cables break the tea tray bolts are falling out assisting it's easy removal. Also when you exceed the posted freeway speed limit the tray lifts up as a reminder to slow down. So I guess it serves two purposes.

Best,
Russ Martin