Personal & Hellebore steering wheels

The following comments are based upon visual observation of US version Alfas without reference to parts books,etc.Alfa began installing Personal wheels on the 72MY Spiders and GTVs. 115 series Berlinas had a similar but thinner wheel that looked like it was made of wood but was actually plastic.From 72-74 the Personal wheels were "blonde" with unpainted aluminum spokes.I believe in 75 the color of the wood changed to a darker and redder tone.At some point(81?) Alfa switched to the Hellebore wheel- these have blonde wood like the early Personal but the spokes are painted black.I recently helped a friend install a Personal wheel on an 84 Spider that came with a Hellebore.The Personal mounted up without any problems.I believe there would be no difficulty in installing a Hellebore on an early, " Personal" car.What we did discover is that you can't install a Hellebore hornring on a Personal wheel(and visa versa) due to differences in the attachment of the ring to the steering wheel boss.BTW,both the Personal and Hellebore will fit on a 71 Alfa and make a nice upgrade over the original 71 plastic wheel.I agree with the Digesti who've praised the beauty of the 115 series steering wheels-does anyone know of a source that does affordable restoration of these steering wheels?