Re: alfa-digest V8 #826

At 03:25 PM 6/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
And what's the point of having a Secret Society if
ANYONE can join it?
Scott,
I hadn't read your whole hilarious post before sending you that bit about white robes from Joe Coors, but more's the coincidence.

The other night while looking for something entirely unrelated, I blundered into White Power websites. Man, they are weird and scary, esp. considering the current Atty. General's proclivities. I wonder if HE was ever a one-eyed Bible salesman? Having heard him sing his composition, "The Eagle Soars," I can assure you he ain't Ralph Stanley.

Anyhow, I couldn't be a member of that secret society down theah, because I'm Cherokee, and "Indians are Asiatics, not true Euro Americans." Sigh, I guess I'll NEVER fit in, but some times, some ways, it is better not to.

At least AROO lets me in, and Jim (The A.C. Cars man) Feldman actually apologized for telling a racist Indian joke in front of me. Bob Hui did not, but that's who he is.

Cheers,
Your Indian Friend, Agiyo