Re: alfa-digest V8 #826

I use flat black spray paint from Wal-Mart for the tea tray, airdam, and cowl HVAC intakes. I use the Black-Chrome product for the bumpers and bumper fillers.

--On Monday, June 17, 2002 3:25 PM -0400 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:59:58 -0700
From: Warp <WarpOMatic@domain.elided>
Subject: Different Tea-Tray Question

     My tea-tray has faded from black to gray, as has much of the other
plastic on the exterior of my GTV6. I've used a couple products such as
Turtle Wax Black- Chrome but I'm wondering if the plastic could be
sucessfully painted, for a more permanent fix?
		Mark Manley

 '84 GTV6
 X1/9 SCCA Racecar ( was GP in '92)