RE: 164LS shredding serpentine belts

Group,
Can I get some help identifying the different belt sizes for the 164
models and the post 90 Spiders?  I've got all the Continental belts in
stock, timing, serpentine and regular fan belts, but the Alfa listings
in all belt guides are just plain wrong.  I think I've got the earlier
models figured out but now I need help with post 90 models.  Thanks for
the help.

Gary

Inter Auto Parts, Inc.
Parts and Accessories for European Automobiles
http://www.interautoparts.com <http://www.interautoparts.com/>