Nardi

When I worked at Alfa, there was a catalog with Nardi steering wheel awailble
for non-airbag 164. They were trying to sell them on brand new 164 as
"special order". I don't know if it would have amounted to "dealer installed"
or the car would have come from the factory with the wheel on. I saw used 164
that were imported from Italy with Nardi wheel.
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S