GTV6 FOR SALE/TRADE, near Santa Barbara

I have the rest of an '82 GTV6 for sale... good straight body, rust free, good
paint, but no engine, and needs some interior work... also have a spare transaxle,
speedo and tail light lenses for sale.  I'm asking $450.00 for the car, pictures
available by email.  Located in near Santa Barbara, CA.

imagine, a GTV6 for less than a grand