Re: Goodbye from Alfa Romeo Arese

I'm so glad, Sandro, that your experience has been so positive in Arese.
And the mere fact that you share with us some insight onto the workings of
such an intricate organization is greatly appreciated.  Not because we get
first word on how a new model might look like or not, but the new -for us-
concept of how things are really done there.  It should be an eye opener for
many of us.

You deserve the very best that is coming to you now.  The Spanish are also
great people, and I'm sure you will have a very positive experience as well.
Please keep in touch.  You may be the *only* direct connection we at the AD
have with Alfaland.  We hear Giovanni may be heading that way as well.

Best wishes

Jorge Mazlumian
So Cal.