GTV6 ENGINE FOR SALE/TRADE

Good '83 GTV6 motor!  Has recent heads, Shankle external oil lines, updated
tensioner, valve clearances set;  everything is there except for intake
plenum.  Passed smog a week before being pulled out of car, been covered in my
dry garage with all orifices duct taped shut ever since.  Was supposed to be
backup engine for my GTV6, but sold the car before I needed it.  Would like to
get around $400.00 but am open to offers and/or '74 Spider parts trade (seats,
cylinder head, bumpers, ??).  OR if you have a blown up GTV6 in the San
Francisco Bay Area, I may be interested in purchasing your car for this
engine!  Thanks,

Gregg
Home 408-264-5130
Work 408-817-7273