re: Weber carb adjustment

Oops, my Bad.  I have not had a 105 series in some time and was working
off my aged knowledge.  But like you say, a pressure regulator and/or
low pressure pump will stop the floats from being overcome.

One last word of caution.  Get a decent (not cheap) regulator as the one
that I purchased new, leaked from day one if you cranked the regulator
to its most restrictive.

Good luck,

Antonio