Milano Rear Badging

Unfortunately I probably can't help with the substance of the question (except maybe try ebspares.com) but today I got word that one of the managers at work, upon seeing the
green four leaf clover on the back of my Verde, wondered aloud whether I was proclaiming my homosexuality or something.  Funny, most people think I'm declaring my Irish
heritage...until they see me.   I've kind of ceased being amazed anymore.

Suhas
Baltimore, MD
88 Verde
not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that...)