Re: Goes Thump Thump Thump below

Jon,
       Sounds like one or both of the u-joints are going.  Take a close look
at the guibo (did I get the spelling right this time?) too.  You can check
the guibo by visual inspection with a bright light.  The best way to inspect
the u-joints is to remove the rear driveshaft from the car.  Then rotate each
yoke and check for smoothness and free motion.  Any roughness means time for
replacement.

Cheers,
Charlie