Two new Alfas in three days!

Isn't it wonderful when you're identified with your cars? In three days
time, two children brought me Alfa miniatures as gifts:

One: my next door neighbor, a boy of 13, spotted a white '89 Spider in a gas
station on the return trip from week at camp.

Two: my 13-year-old daughter returned last night from her 10-day school trip
to France and Spain with a red 156 and numerous stories of sportwagon, 156,
and 75 sightings. Her favorite car sightings, though, were the SMARTs --
can't win 'em all!

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider - 1993 164 L (parting) - 1977 Alfetta GT
(resting)