Re: alfa-digest V8 #806

I also added a/c to my Spider, 78 with Spica.  I have been meaning to
add a solenoid to kick the idle up a touch when the a/c is on for
several years now.  It will most likely require fabricating some sort of
a bracket for mounting.
If anyone has any real insight into this or what parts might be a good
fit, there are at least two of us now listening intently.

Tony Martie
On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 05:36 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

> ortak@domain.elided

I just installed AC in my 71 Spider and need to install some kind of
device
to increase the idle rpm when the AC is running.  I have a Spica system.
Any suggestions?

If anyone is contemplating installing AC in an older Spider, get back to
me
and I can let you know what has to be done to accomplish this.