1988 Spider Air Cond...

Hello,

I have posted this question in a couple of other Alfa discussion groups and no
one is yet to respond. I know its an elementary question but I am hoping that
someone has an easy answer...how can I tell if my spider came with air
conditioning or not? According to the owners manual there is no air con button
that I can see (or I am skipping over the obvious in the manual). I tried
looking under the hood but its a bit tight and I cannot really tell if there
is a compressor or not...

--
Brad Howard
'88 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate