Caribou carpets, FREE stuff available

In AD#805 Bill Bain provided a first-hand experience with the carpets I
supply here at Caribou. One observation Bill made was:

"There's not enough extra material to cover the shrouds separately (Ed, if
you're "listening", a 18" by 12" piece would be more than enough). ""

We are aware of this, and as Bill noted there is slight variations for
fitment from car to car, so we provide (and have provided for years) pieces
of material, same as the carpet we have already provided, for FREE to anyone
who purchased a Caribou carpet set and winds up needed these pieces. All you
need do is call and we Priority Mail them out to you in a day.

I've thought about including these to begin with, but it seems like only
about 1 out of every 3 or 4 cars winds up needing them, so I'd have to be
raising the price slightly to provide a piece that the majority seems to not
need anyway. So once again, a call to us gets you a "freebie" here.

By the way Bill, doesn't the stitched (or "surged" as it is technically
called) edging we use on our carpets look far nicer than carpets edged in
vinyl trim?

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
quality Alfa parts and goodies at: