Re: Dead Spider

<snip>  I despise electrical problems.

perhaps then buy a newer car. The odds of a thirty year old Alfa never
having electrical problems are slim to none. The good part is there is only
a finite number of wires, unlike modern cars which generally have an
infinite number. Seriously though, try going to the archive; I think Fred
recently did a short series for beginners that discusses how to diagnose a
no start condition. Start with the simple things like spark & gas.

I can think of many hints on logical problems. Try Polya for extensive
discussions on logical problem solving...

Good luck
Rich M
72 GTV, AROC