FOR SALE 1979 Alfa Romeo Sport Sedan Alfamatic

7 Save this classic and practical Alfa from the crusher or some other sorry
fate! I love this thing but it has got to go!
7 Great Snow Car! Excellent Heater, excellent traction, no great loss if hit
by 4wd/pickup truck.  Also good for large wet dog. Personal transport of our
late great Golden Retriever, Alfie; rear seat enjoyed by our new puppy,
Tazio.
7 Runs good
7 Lots of Rust, interior totally shot!
7 Great stance and attitude!
7 Relatively low, gentle mileage
7 Motor rarely revved over 5,000 rpm
7 Great Wheels, unique to the 79 Sport Sedan
7 Marelliplex ignition, relatively new battery
7 OK tires
7 Shankle Sure Shot replaced thermostatic actuator
7 Relatively new battery
7 Brake booster not functional, press hard! Brake lights may  not work...
7 Second owner from new, or maybe third...
7 ZF automatic trans rebuilt in at 70K miles
Relatively new fuel pump, lots of parts in trunk, driveable but no longer PA
state inspected.
Can be seen at the Alfa Swap Meet in York, PA June 16th.
Asking $300 but I will not be insulted by any offer!

Mike Mihm
(717)741 0460
York, PA