Looking for GTV6 in Canada

My cousin has caught the Alfa bug and I'm helping him buy a GTV6.  It
looks like we found the one we want but before handing over the cash,
I'm wondering if there are others for sale in Canada.

A few months ago, someone on the list was selling a GTV6 in the Toronto
area.  Woodbridge to be exact.  I think it was a red Maratona.  He sent
me a photo but I have lost the e-mail.  Could that person contact me
off-list?  Even if you sold the car, I'd appreciate an e-mail.

Also, we would consider a car in Alberta or British Columbia.

Thanks,

Henry Kim
henry.kim@domain.elided