Potenza RE950 Experiences?

Greeting Digesti,

Does anyone have any personal experience with the relatively new Bridgestone
Potenza RE950s on either a Spider or a GTV?  They seem to be pretty
well-reviewed on TireRacks site, but I trust you folks more than absolute
strangers, [or my local Big-O sales dude who wants to sell me Legacy Tour
Plus Hs].  Im after 195/65HR-14s on stock Daytona-style rims.

a T d H v A a N n K c S e

Cheers!
Hutson
1991 Spider