Re: New Parts Source in LA!

I just purchased brake pads and rotors (and a fan belt) from them. Very
nice, easy to deal with, and the parts arrived on-time - pretty good
considering I needed them for a weekend brake job and I almost ordered
them too late for shipping to make it by then. Seem to be a pretty good
place -- even for us Northern Californians. ;)