Door locks for Alfetta

Hey cats,

Are new door locks available for Alfettas? My driver
lock went sproing yesterday. I inserted the key and
it wouldn't go in. I looked closely and saw black plastic
instead of the stainless flap inside the hole. I wiggled
the plastic out of the way, and it came out in pieces.
Little springs were visible inside too, but not in their
place; just swimming around loose in there. The key will now
go in but doesn't turn.

Can a new one be keyed to my old key? Can a used one
be keyed to my key?

Molto Obrigado.
Stefano,
Oakland, CA