Fan shroud needed/ temperature question

Listers- I'm looking for a good fan shroud to fit my '78 Spider, and
haven't seen any catalogs that have this part listed, so I thought I'd
pitch it out to the list. If you're parting a car or have one lying
around that you would be willing to sell (cheaply) to a fellow smitten
Alfa person, please email me off-list. Summer's coming, and I don't want
to overheat the old gal. PS, my temp usually runs near 200 degrees,
according to the gauge, is this abnormally high? Radiator's just been
gone through, as well as new hoses and coolant with distilled water.
Stock fan is in place, but no electric upgrade. TIA      -P-