muffler

To all,
The other day the rear exhaust fell off of my spider , so I took this
opportunity to get the exhaust worked on and I had a pipe ran from the
headers all the way back wit a small glass pack, man, this puppy is LOUD, a
bit too loud I think. What would be a good suggestion to quiet this down,
but keep the free flowing . By the way , at idle it sounds great, but when I
step on it, you can hear me two blocks away! I look forward to your
suggestions.
Thanks,
Pat
Dallas