The Great Milano Fiasco Slowly Comes To An End...

Well, it's been a long weird trip trying to get my 'new' Milano on the road.

After many many months of jumping through hoops, driving here and driving
there I finally got to the point to where I could have the front end
painted. I shopped around and found a guy out on Roosevelt Way (I live in
Seattle).

I took it out there and he looks at it and goes, "$800". I look in the
garage and notice a nice yellow Alfa Spider in there. Good sign.

About two weeks later I get my tax return (enough for the paint job). I call
him up and he says bring it in on monday. This is on a friday. Monday rolls
around and I bring it in. This time there is a white 308 in the garage.
Another good sign.

On wednesday I call to see how it's going. He tells me it's done and I can
pick it up in about an hour. ALRIGHT! I'm there in an hour to pick it up.

I had him paint the hood and both front fenders and blend. I cannot even
begin to tell you what an incredible job he did. You cannot tell at all. I'm
an oil painter and have a pretty damn good eye and this guy did a fantastic
job. He's a true artisan. It looks like the stock blue paint job and it
matches!

So if any of you Seattle Afisti need paint work done I would strongly
recommend Mike Larramendy. His place is called ONP Auto Hobbies, Inc. I'll
be at Ferraris on 12th this year so you can check out his work.

Later,

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold <-- new paint