Re: Fwd: Re: Falken Azenis at Buttonwillow good ole Jorge!

OK
before I start getting requests for those special high performance lug nuts,
let me tell you all that they are available behind the counter (prescription
only?) from Autozone, and probably several other chain autostores.  Just
take one of your own for size and *angle*.
Happy tracking
Jorge