88 spider, info and part wanted

Hi,
	I'm trying to find a few pieces of information and a part for my
88 spider veloce.

	I'd really like to find a copy of the CarDisk for this car.  It
seems IAP doesn't have them, and I don't know who else carries them.
Anyone want to get rid of theirs?

	My car also seems to have lost its owner's manual in its sales.
Does anyone have an extra 88 spider veloce owners manual they want to get
rid of?

	I'd like to find a used steering wheel that's smaller than the
stock 380mm wheels.  Does anyone have one in good shape that's something
like the 350mm wheels (or a bit smaller still) that centerline sells?
Extra credit for more 'dish' than the stock steering wheel too.

regards,
	Don Banfield

Don Banfield					Senior Research Associate
banfield@domain.elided                   Cornell University Astronomy