Pocono Rooms

Due to the overwhelming response for this year's event. We've taken the steps
to secure additional rooms for those wishing to attend Le Belle Macchine
d'Italia. We've secured a block of rooms at The Blakeslee Inn. 570-646-1100.
It is located half way between the other 2 hotels. If interested please book
them ASAP. Things are filling up real fast.

For more information on the event <A HREF="http://www.italiancarsatpocono.com/";>italiancars at pocono</A>

Any questions please let us know.

Italian C.A.R.S.