I don't understand my Spider (was Spider EFI '86 start problems)

Hi there,

recently i posted that my Spider had problems with starting. I checked the
fuel injection which was oke. I checked the ignition and it turned out that
now and than there was no signal to the ignition coil. In the beginning this
was 8 out of 10 times. I investigated and checked, cleaned ans sprayed but i
could not indentify the real reason of this fault. So the rev. counter was
oke, the coil and dissy including HT-leads and plugs, the ECU measured oke
etc etc. Now the ratio of no starts has switchted from 8 out of 10 to 8
starts out of 10 attempts. So only in two cases there is nog signal to the
ign. coil. I have given up my attempts to fix it completely (do not know
what to do any more) but in a way i am still challenged to figure it out. Is
there among you Alfa experts any person who can give me a hint?

The only thing i have noticed since this problem occured is that sometimes
around 3000 rpm the engine misses a stroke. I does not missfire but it's not
able to drive constantly without any interupts. Can this be caused by the
airflowmeter?

Anyway, as the Dutch Spider weekend is up for the end of june i hope i can
finish this weekend without any problems.

Regards

Paul

AR Spider 2.0 Bosch inject. '86
BMW Z3 '2002