Great Alfa Stories

I was surfing the web looking for information on Ireland (we're
travelling there this summer) and I stumbled on this gem:

http://www.saraphina.com/mosey/

It's a travelogue by a guy (a Canadian, coincidentally) who took his
Alfetta all through Europe.  It's highly entertaining.  The strangest
story is one that he seems to not make a big deal of - some guy used his
Alfa to commit suicide.  Click on the photo of the Alfa and read about
his incidents.

Henry Kim
henry.kim@domain.elided