RE: Euro 105 headlights

Dana:

I went to 60/55 H4s on my Porsche 911.  I was warned by several people
that there would be too much current running through the headlight
switch so I installed a relay.  I would think that the same would apply
to your Guilia.

I bought a kit from a fellow on the Porsche list.  The kit was only a
couple bucks more than the parts and it included all the instructions
and was assembled nicely.  I can give you his email address if you want.

Henry