RE: oil in the water

> 1]  the p.o. had the head re-done less than 10k miles ago...what's up?
have
> i done something wrong?

Was it re-torqued 500 - 1000 miles after the head was redone?

> 2]  Can i actually do the head gasket without removing the engine from the
> car? i'm talking about the spica aspirated 2000 engine in my 79 alfetta
> sedan ("sports sedan" if you must). Anyone who's done this and could give
me
> some tips, i would really appreciate it.

Yup.  This is actually a pretty easy job on a Spica injected Alfa.  The key
is to undo the injector lines at the Spica pump and then remove the cylinder
head, intake manifold, and injector lines all together.

A real mechanic could probably do the entire job in less than a couple of
hours, it takes me a few.

bs