B-Sedan sedans

The B-Sedan site has a list of the cars that were eligible for SCCA B-Sedan
racing in 1972 (http://www.bsedan.com; then click on Marques).  For Alfas,
it lists Giulia 1300, Giulia 1300 TI, GT 1300 Junior, GTA 1300 Junior, and
1600, 1750, and 2000 GTVs as eligible.  If the list is accurate, no Giulia
TI Supers, Giulia Supers, or 1600 GTAs. I don't know if that's the
eligibility list the current Vintage Sedan series uses. In the pictures I've
seen on their site, all the Alfas have been GTVs or GTAs, though Dirk Stoehr
is listed as driving a "1966 Giulia," which could be a TI, Super, or GTV,
but probably not a TI Super, as they weren't built that late, right?

There are a few real TI Supers around.  Dale McGowan (sp?) in Denver had one
when I first visited his shop AlfaWest about 8 years ago, but I believe he
sold it.  There was an apparently real one at the vintage races at Sears
Point maybe 10 years ago, for sale for lots of money.  Plus Tom Zat's, which
is for sale along with everything else he has
(http://www.alfaheaven.com/AHI_Text_Pages/AHIcars2.html), but probably the
price to be astronomical, based on my discussion with him about the price of
a Giulietta TI.  A guy in England who bought some distributors from me is
resurrecting a real street-use TI Super that's been in France its whole
life, setting it up for the track.  Nice to know one of my rusty old
distributors will be put to very good use.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register