HARDTOP DEVICE

I purchased a hardtop, original equip. about 2 years ago, and store it in
garage over the summer, for my '84Spider.  I am looking for a device, which
I've seen somewhere at some time, which is sort of like a huge cradle that
has wheels or casters on it, which you place the hardtop in for storage. I
think the hardtop sits in it with the front of the top up, and the rear
window portion down (i.e., the tops sits vertically) in the device, which can
be rolled around your garage.
Have a very small garage and this would free up space.
Does anyone know who seels this item? ----- IAP, Centerline, and Alfa Ricambi
do not have it in their catalogues.  Thanks.  -Clay Leopold, Princeton, NJ.