Classic insurance

Just a quick tally for those interested --

Haggerty:
Yeah -- 3
Nay -- 1

Grundy:
Yeah -- 1
Nay -- 2

2 Haggerty "Yeah" respondents have had claims and had good experiences.  The
sole "Nay" was due to the person wanting more freedom than the vintage policy
would allow.

On Grundy, the "Yeah" had a good experience but never had a claim.  One of the
"Nay" respondents had a very bad experience settling a claim, the other had a
bad experience trying to get a policy (slow on the phones, etc.).

One other company suggested by a CA resident is 21st Century.  This company
also offers policies in Oregon, so I will check them out.  I'll keep the count
for a couple more days, as of now I'm leaning to Haggerty.

count is not intended to represent an endorsement or criticism of any
insurance company.  Do your own research, your personal factors may lead to a
different choice.

Cheers,
Tony