Replacement battery tray source

       The first time I did a tech inspection of AROC President and long time
friend John Justus' 71 GTV, I was a bit perplexed.  His radiator overflow was
routed into the battery!  Plus the windshield washers also seemed to be
plumbed with battery acid.
       Turns out the real battery was in the trunk.  The battery holder under
the hood was filled with an empty case battery John got from a battery
manufacturer with no plates inside.  Then he used the various compartments
for various purposes.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City