Help w/JC Whitney catalog

I'm working on the interior of my '83 Spider and I want to replace the
padding under the carpet.  I recall that JC Whitney had rubber padding
avaialble but I cna't locate on the Netand I've lostmy papaer catalog.  IF
anyone has a paper catalog handy, could the email me the part numbersfor the
rubber-type undercar padding they sell? TIA.

Bill
'83 Spider
'87 Milano