N.E.O.A.R.O.C. Tech clinic

Although the weather in N.E. Ohio wasn't the greatest on Saturday morning, it
was worth the 85 mile drive, in my Milano, through country side dodging the
Amish buggies. My chosen route was St.Rt. 608 which is almost a direct line
from Warren to Cleveland, cutting through Amish farm country.  It was
definitely too short of a trip.
I was greeted at Halperts Chrysler Plymouth Jeep in Willowby, (who opens up
their service center once a  year to the N.E.O.A.R.O.C.), by one GTV6
(white), two Milanos, two late model Spiders, a beautilful Montreal, (red
with snake skin interior), and last but not least, a big, beautiful, black
Ferrari 456! (Thanks for the memories Howard!) No, I didn't get to ride in
it, but I got to turn a wrench on it. ( even if it was just a 10 mm wrench,
the blood was pooling in my nether regions to say the least.)  The epitomy of
being a hobby mechanic, I guess.  I just wish it was more than once a year.
 To summarize... 10 gallons of premium fuel-----$14.00
                          Donation for the tech session---$10.00
                          Meeting people from the club, helping with tech
advice, seeing all the lovely cars, and helping Howard to repair the rear
under bumper spoiler on his 456-----PRICELESS !!!!!
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum
Warren, Ohio